The Machinist Calc Pro International (4089) is a handheld machining math and reference tool that provides a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. All your calculations and look-ups will default to metric units. Quickly and easily calculate speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs.
CD with User's Guide in German, French, Spanish and EnglishEnglish hard copy User's GuideRugged shock, dust and moisture resistant Armadillo Gear protective case.
Built-in Functions and Calculations:
- Speeds and Feeds: calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load.
- Right Triangle Math- plus trigonometric functions
- Drill Points- enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
- Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts- enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates.
- Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
- 3-Wire Measure- enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables - save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005)
For efficiency-minded Machinists, Setters, Tool and Die Makers, Supervisors, Shop OwnersLink zu weiterer Information
Link zu eShop