You are here: @it. Exhibitor Service. METAV 2014.
Marketplace for modern production engineering
For many European customers and manufacturers in the metalworking world, the METAV Düsseldorf is of central magnitude, having been established as the event in the branch for more than 30 years. It addresses and attracts traditionally production engineering experts from well beyond the borders of Germany and into the adjacent foreign markets. METAV 2012 counted:
- 689 exhibitors from 26 countries
- 40,664 visitors from 70 countries
- 36,079 m² of net exhibition floor space
Create a powerful network for your business
Exhibitors at the METAV benefit from its cogent exhibition concept which addresses decision-makers in the relevant markets and brings supply and demand sides together.
Innovative solutions for all manufacturing problems
- machine tools
- manufacturing systems
- precision tools
- automated material flow
- computer technology
- industrial electronics
- parts and accessories
the METAV presents the whole spectrum of metalworking.
Demonstrate your competence
You have the solutions which lend greater efficiency and flexibility to production, and you offer these in needs-oriented dialogue with the customers.
Demonstrate your competence and gain entry for your ideas into the whole of the METAV 2014 market!
High visitor quality & High willingness to invest
- Roughly 85 % of exhibitors mentioned the high calibre of visitors to the fair.
- According to a visitor survey, more than one third of those asked had concrete investment plans.
- Contract agreements were initiated and/or finalised at many of the stands in the course of the trade fair.
Good contacts – the key to new markets
- Automotive and supply industries
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Tool, mould, and jig making
- Steel and light alloy construction
- Railway vehicle manufacturing and supply industries
- Aerospace industry
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Fine mechanics and optics
- Ironware and pressed metal industries
- Sheet metal working plants
- Pipe and wire machining and working plants
- Metal fittings industry
- Surface finishing, hardening
- Machining and working plants for new materials
- Metalworking, turning and milling shops
- Tool grinding shops
- Service providers
The economic platform NRW
With ca. 195,000 employees in more than 1,600 companies, machine construction is one of the key employer industries in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Present your innovations in a powerful and dynamic environment on the economic platform NRW!
Supporting programme enhances the attractions of a fair visit
- METAV Technology Forum
- Special Show "MM Composites World Area"
- Special Show "Metal meets Medical"
- Special Show for Young People
- Grinding Seminar by ISF Dortmund